Prep Zone Shanghai
Education / Teaching
Other Education / Teaching, Training
Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
- English: Fluent
- Chinese, Mandarin: Fluent
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university (preferred US)
- Internship and/or work history in challenging environments requiring hard work and fast learning
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a diverse team
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Positive attitude
- Willing to study for and take at least one standardized test as a prerequisite to teaching the course for that test OR High standardized testing scores
Prep Zone, a Singapore-based test prep organization founded by two top-5 MBA graduates, is
looking to hire bright individuals to fill a full-time GMAT and/or SAT,ACT Instructor position. We also have opportunities for individuals who have experience with the GRE or LSAT. Applicants should excel at standardized testing and ideally have at least some formal or informal teaching experience (excellent interpersonal skills can make-up for lack of experience).
Prep Zone offers candidates great opportunities for growth within a quickly expanding international organization. In addition to our successful offices in Singapore and Dubai, Prep Zone is launching a centre in Shanghai. Applicants to this job will be either posted to Singapore for training then to Shanghai or sent directly to our Shanghai office.
Beyond instruction, Prep Zone offers an entrepreneurial environment in which selected candidates will use non-teaching hours to pursue specific areas of interest including sales/marketing, content development, operations, and/or further international business expansion. Successful applicants will spend considerable time teaching but will also receive invaluable experience helping to set up a business in Shanghai.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university.
- Internship and/or work history in challenging environments requiring hard work and fast learning.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a diverse team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Positive attitude.
- Willing to study for and take at least one standardized test as a prerequisite to teaching the course for that test.
- Detail oriented and able to work with clients in various age groups
- Teaching experience
- High standardized testing scores
- Experience with or passion for entrepreneurship and building new business units.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter indicating why they are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have advised or assisted others with their standardized tests, please include this information in the cover letter.